All About Sam was an installation and game designed for and physically located in an office in Holborn. It was created in partnership with senior management with the following aims:
- to encourage curiosity among staff
- to interrogate the kinds of knowledge and insight required in their work
- to give a sense of occasion to the arrival of a new set of companies as clients
A performative documentation of the work was simultaneously broadcast on Twitter with the following aims:
- to experiment with remote access for participatory works with a limited audience capacity
- to explore interaction between live and online audience groups
Dates: 12-16 May 2014 in Holborn, London and on Twitter.